Course of development of shoe craftsman

2013-06-28

the course is aimed at designers, graduates in design industrial fashion or shoes, people with basic knowledge of footwear and interested in learning about the development of shoe craftsman, or active personnel who want to enter the world of footwear.

Place imparticion:
classrooms Museum of footwear

other interes:
visit data guided the rooms Museum of footwear
free consultation library Sector footwear of the Museum.
Visits companies industry auxiliary footwear footwear factory visit

metodo:br intensive eye

duracion:br 80 hours

precio:
1500 Euros VAT exempt
prescription: 25%, remaining (75%) at the beginning of the year.

Inicio:
July 1, 2013

horario: 8 am-5 pm

fecha:
July: 1 to 12

information and registration:
Tel.: 965383021 Email: info@museocalzado.com

programa:

knowledge of the elements 3.00 hours

  • 1.1. the last
  • 1.1.1. parts of the last
  • 1.1.2. type of shoe
  • 1.2. nomenclature of footwear
  • 1.1.3. Blücher
  • 1.1.4. English
  • 1.1.5. flats
  • 1.1.6. sandal
  • 1.1.7. salon
  • 1.3. Tools

adjustment 8 pm

  • 2.1. footwear numbering systems
  • 2.1.1. shim
  • 2.1.2. foot length
  • 2.1.3. perimeter
  • 2.1.4. size
  • 2.1.5. width
  • 2.1.6. measures of length
  • 2.1.7. French point
  • 2.1.8. English point
  • 2.1.9. American point
  • 2.1.10. General equivalence supported between shoes marking systems
  • 2.2. division of the last
  • 2.3. Causeway point obtaining
  • 2.4. obtaining of the template of the last
  • 2.4.1. external template
  • 2.4.2. internal template
  • 2.4.3. unified template
  • 2.5. theory of the bridle
  • 2.6. mounted, enter and excess
  • 2.7. study, adjusting and cutting of models
  • 2.7.1. adjustment and design
  • 2.7.2. climbing
  • 2.7.3. cutting cutting
  • 2.7.4. cutting of backing
  • 2.7.5. salon
  • 2.7.6. Blücher
  • 2.7.7. English
  • 2.7.8. flats
  • 2.7.9. sandal
  • 2.7.10. loot
  • 2.7.11. mercedes

cut, loweredfolded and uppers 15.00 hours

  • 3.1. preparation of cutting (strapping) blade
  • 3.2. cut lining parts
  • 3.3. cut pieces of cut
  • 3.4. lowered of enter
  • 3.5. thinning of returned
  • 3.6. placement of reinforcement tapes
  • 3.7. bending of hollow
  • 3.8. folded belts
  • 3.9. uppers
  • 3.10. placement of reinforcements in cutting and lining
  • 3.11. seams
  • 3.12. Enter
  • 3.13. ribeteos
  • 3.14. clipping of backing

ready, assembled and finished 30.00 hours

  • 4.1. preparation of the plant
  • 4.2. preparation of bumper and buttress
  • 4.3. embastado and focused
  • 4.4. mounted
  • 4.5. heels
  • 4.6. preparation and placement of floor
  • 4.7. extruded form
  • 4.8. trim lace
  • 4.9. put plants and finish
  • 5. foot, Anatomy 5.00 hours
  • 5.1. skeletal elements of the foot
  • 5.2. most common deformities of the foot
  • 5.3. adaptation of the last
  • 5.4 obtaining the reproduction of foot

knowledge of the footwear industry 7,00 hours

  • 6.1. footwear, features and materials
  • 6.2. hand made shoe
  • 6.3. raw materials and processed
  • 6.4. visits to companies in the sector
  • 6.4.1. shoe factory
  • 6.4.2. tanned
  • 6.4.3. lasts
  • 6.4.4. heels
  • 6.4.5. soles and plants
source: < a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=589565417720556 & set = 218940971449671.68273.170445302965905 & type=1" target="_blank"> Museocalzado.com